Dr. Cooner was born in 1955
Has been married 21 years and has raised two sons.
ACUPUNCTURE WORK EXPERIENCE
- Director and Owner of Cooner Wellness Center in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Offering Acupuncture/ Areas of treatment included: Sports Medicine, Allergies, Gynecology, Smoking Cessation, Energy Balancing, Weight Loss, Migraines, Depression, Insomnia, Chronic Fatigue, Pain Management, Cosmetic Acupuncture.
- Counseling, Herbal Medicine, Tuina, Qi Gong.
- Acupuncturist in an Osteopathy Clinic, Champlain Sports Medicine, Burlington, Vermont.
- Herbal Medicine, Craniosacral Therapy, Chinese Massage, Qi Gong Therapy, individualized Tai Qi,
- Pain Management, Internal Disorders, Cosmetic Acupuncture
Private practice/ general practice
- Private practice in Montreal, Canada.
- General practice of Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine, Qi Gong, Tuina.
COUNSELING PSYCHOLOGY WORK EXPERIENCE
- Private practice, Family, Group, and Individual counseling.
- Multi-disciplinary medical center: Bishop Medical Center in Montreal, Canada
- Focus on Stress Management and Psychosomatic Disorders.
- Residential treatment center in Montreal, Canada Shawbridge Center
- Family, Individual, Group counseling and Crisis Intervention
MEDIATOR, CONSULTING, COACHING EXPERIENCE
- Consultant to industrial manufacturing companies, 100-800 employees, mediator conflict resolution, to corporate executives and top management, Feng Shui consultant
- Coaching to bankers and money management executives
- Mediator for divorce, custody, and premarital/marital disputes
- Personal coaching for all lifestyle issues and growth, emotional, physical, spiritual
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology Concordia University
- Master of Science, Applied Psychology State University of New York
- Acupuncture Diploma and CMD Chinese Medical Doctor Degree
College of Chinese Medicine and Culture
- Ph.D Chinese Medicine (Pulse Diagnosis Research) College of Chinese Medicine and Culture
Craniosacral Therapy, Osteopathic Manipulation, Hypnotherapy, Mediation
Professional Certification/ Licensure
- State Board Acupuncture License in Maryland, Vermont, Arizona, West Virginia
- American Naturopathic Medical Certification and Accreditation Board, Board Certified Naturopathic Physician
- Arizona State Licensed Massage Therapist
- American Association of Oriental Medicine
- National Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Alliance
- American Society of Acupuncturists
- Order of Acupuncture of Quebec
- American Naturopathic Medical Association